Corporate Well-being Packages – Improving your work forces performance, motivation & lowering days off from lifestyle related conditions, sickness, stress and anxiety.
With Stress, anxiety and depression along with Obesity and lifestyle related illnesses rising rapidly across the UK, taking care of your staff’s well-being is a forward thinking way of protecting your bottom line. As well as ensuring your staff are bringing their A game and showing up to work happy, contributing their very best and performing as a star player on your team.
Here are a few statistics from the Health & Safety Executives. The Labor Force Survey Reported the following from a report taken across 2017/2018.
- Stress, Depression or anxiety and Musculoskeletal disorders accounted for the majority of days lost due to work-related ill health. 15.4 and 6.6 million retrospectively.
- On average each person took approximately 16.5 days off work
- 1 days for injuries
- 8 days for ill health
- 8 days for stress, depression or anxiety
- 14 days for Musculoskeletal disorders
These statistics breakdown to the following:
- Approximately 3:10 people in Construction suffer musculoskeletal related conditions
- Approximately 2:10 people in Administration suffer musculoskeletal related conditions
- Approximately 2:10 people suffer with depression, anxiety & stress disorders
- £15 billion is the estimated cost of injuries and ill health from working related conditions
Shocking health and lifestyle related statistics that impact time off of work due to obesity
- According to Cancer Research’s statistics, Overweight and obesity causes 13 types of cancer: oesophageal, stomach, bowel, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, breast, uterus, ovary, kidney, thyroid, myeloma, and meningioma.
- According to OCED data 61.4% of the UK are measured as overweight. This is made up from 57.1% of women and 65.7% of men.
It is a fact that people that are overweight, living unhealthy lifestyles, making poor dietary choices or struggling with metal health conditions such as stress, depression and anxiety, will naturally have additional health issues. They will be more susceptible to serious disease such as Diabetes, Heart conditions, high Cholesterol and general illnesses.
As a result staff will take additional and prolonged days off from work, and not have the ability to perform optimally at work.
Studies consistently show a relationship between various lifestyle factors, physical as well as mental health. With important health improvements and improved well-being being made with relatively small changes in lifestyle…. Which is GREAT NEWS!
It means these statistics CAN be improved, with relative ease and the right advice and support from professionals like ourselves.
How can we help your company?
We understand that when someone takes time off of work. Especially extended time off, it impacts your productivity, targets, deadlines and staff morale if the rest of the team has to pick up the additional work.
We also understand that when your staff are struggling with weight issues, stress management, mental health challenges and are choosing less than optimal lifestyle options, through lack of knowledge or understanding they are not going to be bringing their A game.
Ultimately this affects your bottom line and profits. That’s where we can help….
Our programs will help in the following ways:
- Help staff become healthier, more productive and motivated
- Help reduce staff sick days impacting your business
- Improve health
- Improved well-being and lifestyle choices
- Improve stress and anxiety through Yoga, mind-set, exercise and dietary advice
- Improve staff’s overall health
- Improve staff’s well-being
- Improved Pelvic Floor health through our specialist program
- Guidance and support of lifestyle choices to crate happier, healthier individual
Corporate Well-being Packages
We offer a range of well-being services that will help your staff become more productive, motivated, healthier and happier and ultimately reducing time off in sick days.
I am personally available to come in to your offices and discuss the specific needs of your workforce and can create something bespoke should you require it. We can also tie packages in with any existing health and well-being protocols you may have in place.
PACKAGE 1 – Health & Well-being Days
I will come to your office for a whole day and offer 30 minute or 1 hour lifestyle consultations. Discussing diet, exercise sleep and other health and lifestyle issues that may be impacting the member of staffs health and performance. I can provide guidance and advice on the changes staff need to make and be specific to the monthly well-being topic from your calendar should you wish.
I can run specific workshops and talks throughout the day or at lunchtime to cover those topics. Providing worksheets or any relative information for staff members to take home and help them integrate recommendations in to their lives.
The Online Body Transformation Program from package 2 would be a great accompaniment to this when addressing health and weight with the staff members as part of improving their health and performance at work.
Well-being Day Topic Suggestions:
- Stress Awareness and how to reduce it
- Breaking the taboo on mental health
- My experience of overcoming trauma ( I do have a talk I give internationally on this called Hope & Freedom)
- How to Find Connection
- Men’s Health – Exercise, nutrition & mind-set
- How to increase activity in your daily living
- Summer health – Avoiding the summer bulge – Surviving holidays & BBQ season in a healthy way
- Personal Development and how it will help you
- Finding a work life balance
- Nutrition for convenience food junkies
- Surviving Christmas & New Year – without piling on the pounds… & staying sane!
- Women’s Pelvic Floor health – Pelvic floor workshops (see full details in package below)
- Men’s Pelvic Floor Health (yes you have one too! J ) – Pelvic Floor Workshops (see full details in package below)
- What is good nutrition? How to find the balance
- Creating time and headspace
There are many other things we could cover but those are some initial suggestions.
OFFICE YOGA – As Part of the well-being days I can include a 45-60 minute Yoga Class depending on time allowances. I teach two types of Yoga. Through movement, breath work and meditation Yoga is shown to increase strength and flexibility and dramatically reduce stress. Calming the mind and nervous system. This in turn aids digestion, can help reduce blood pressure and helps people feel calmer and better able to manage emotions.
- Yin & Restorative – A class based or targeting deep tendons and ligaments primarily but also helping muscles become more flexible. We hold each posture for several minutes. The class is gentle and deeply relaxing. It taps in to the parasympathetic nervous system which calms the flight or fight response and can help reduce blood pressure, stress hormones in the body such as Cortisol. I use Reiki & Sound healing techniques within the class when I feel guided to by my intuition. Participants feel a sense of complete calm and relaxation, find they sleep much better in the days following a class feel a prolonged feeling of calm and improved digestion.
- Upbeat Yoga – A flow based fun class that helps improve strength and stamina. Increases flexibility and also helps calm the parasympathetic nervous system. This is more energetic than the Yin class but is also suitable for total beginners. This class is more fitness based but staff members should find they can go about their day after without requiring a shower if facilities aren’t available on site.
PACKAGE 2 – Online Body & Health Transformation Program
We will offer personalized nutrition & exercise programs for staff wishing to address their health and weight. This program can be entirely run online so can be done by anyone, anywhere in the world. Historically we do consultations for this program through Skype, video call or phone call. However, we could come to your offices and do consultations in person as part of package 2 – The Health & Well-being Days
The Online Body & Health Transformation Program will include:
- Private Facebook Group filled with educational nutritional posts, recipes, science corner and support to help staff met their goals. Plus help through holiday and celebration occasions to keep them on track to success.
- Personalized Nutrition Programs – We deliver this through the Private Facebook group set up especially for your company. We teach your staff about their calorie and nutritional requirements and show them how to work them out according to their goals and track then nutrition through MyFitnessPal. They will have access to all tools and support required to achieve a healthy weight and them maintain it. Plus recipes and meal planning ideas to help keep things tasty, simple and interesting. Shane Nugent, our highly qualified Nutritionist specializing in weight management and creates all the content here and provides the nutritional guidance and education. He’s truly brilliant at what he does and has a realistic approach to food so people can still enjoy a good balance of food… even Pizza occasionally. We don’t subscribe to eliminating food groups. But enjoying everything in moderation according to goals and requirements so people create healthy habits and relationship with food for life. There are other method of nutritional programming we use on occasion should this not be suitable but we find this very effective.
**We work on a ‘teach to fish’ basis so people have tools for life and understand their personal nutritional requirements, rather than fixed meal plans. Which cause people to pile weight back on at the end. This is a VERY important aspect of the way we work. We want people to have long term success and do not offer short term faddy diets that are more damaging to people’s health and confidence.
- Online weekly or Bi weekly online check – ins to help with accountability and track progress. This is done through the Fit & Fabulous Members area on the website and can be done from a computer or smart phone. We will give feedback, support and update programs as needed to achieve the results the client is looking for.
- Master Your Mindset – As part of the program staff members will have access to our Master Your Mindset program to work through if they wish with in their membership on our website. This will introduce them to the personal development aspects of creating lifestyle changes.
- Exercise or Activity Guidance – Not everyone is a gym bunny or wants to run or go to classes. I personally deal with client’s activity guidance according to their experience, current heath limitations and time available. Each person will have personalized guidance on their needs to fit their life, goals and health requirements. I have coached all kinds of people from Bodybuilders and Triathletes to Joe and Josephine Blogs down the street. I understand what people’s needs and requirements are and will prescribe a program accordingly.
- Unlimited Support – Through the private Facebook Community set up specifically for your company and WhatsApp your staff members will have unlimited support and guidance between Monday – Saturday. We always get back to every client within 48 hours but our usual response time is within the same day.
Should participants follow our advice they will reduce body fat helping to improve their overall health. Those with a lot of weight to lose will find by losing fat, particularly Adipose fat stored around the middle, they can improve blood pressure, likelihood of getting Diabetes, reduce high Cholesterol and enjoy the other health benefits of being in the correct weight range. They will feel more energetic, have overall improved health and better quality of life. We notice clients also find their confidence and self-esteem is improved. Because of the addition of the mind-set work, should participants with to do it, they can improve the other aspects of their lives away from aesthetics. As I said at the start, we believe in a holistic approach meaning we work from the inside out. Mind, body and soul. Making a happier and more mindful individual.
PACKAGE 3 – Men’s & Women’s Adore Your Pelvic Floor Health Course
This is a huge ongoing problem that causes many sick days and time away from the desk and a lot of time off of work. Pelvic floor conditions do not improve without the correct advice. If left untreated not only affect confidence and self-esteem but lead to serious surgery in the cases of prolapse which require a lot of time post-surgery recovering and a long period of not being able to drive.
1 in 3 Women and 1 in 10 Men has a Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Sadly this is still a VERY taboo subject and needs to be dealt with much sensitivity.
I am an Adore Your Floor Pelvic Floor Specialist. I offer courses designed and supported by top specialist consultants and Physiotherapists across the UK. The program is supported nationally and the results are dramatically impressive. It’s delivered in a fun and informative way to help put people at ease yet give as much information as possible to help them improve their individual problems.
This course helps:
- Prolapse Symptoms– Vaginal, bladder and bowel
- Stress incontinence
- Urge and Urge incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- Helps those with gut issues such as IBS, IBD and Crones Disease
- Pre and postnatal Women
- Those going through menopause
- Men that have had prostate conditions
- Anyone that has had surgery from the chest down
- 4 lessons over a four week period
- The Adore Your Floor manual
- Functional home program
- The exclusive Adore Your Floor Members’ Facebook group
- How to recruit correct pelvic floor contraction
- Stabilizing and improving conditions of stress/urge incontinence
- Bowel conditions
- Issues of prolapse and the management of
- Exercises to either avoid or to do during a fitness program to help improve and protect the pelvic floor
- Regular contact throughout the course
- Women’s and Men’s Health Specialist Physiotherapist available on request
I can bring this course to each of your offices across the country and teach it either to a whole group or men and women individually.
The impact of people suffering from incontinence can be regular urinary tract infections, frequent toilet trips, interrupted sleep, anxiety, low self-esteem, a serious impact on relationships at home which can cause issues in other areas of life. In a manual job symptoms can be made much worse or the ability to carry out their job impaired. In as little as 10 days participants on this course will see an improvement in symptoms. Depending on the condition in as little as 12-16 weeks participants can see a dramatic improvement or complete rehabilitation from symptoms. Great results that will improve work performance in both men and women.
A healthy, motivated workforce is one that will give the best performance.
We want to work with your team and help you bring the very best for your business.
Bespoke Packages Available
We can arrange a free of charge consultation to discuss your company personal requirements. On top of the packages above we can tailor packages depending on your company’s size, business model and the challenges you have identified and want to address.